RETAIL ACTIVATION REPRESENTATIVES – KIMBE
Location: West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Job ID: #10675
Date Posted: 4th January 2021
Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea is one of PNG’s largest food companies, manufacturing and distributing high quality Flour, Stock Feed, Rice, Snacks and Bakery products throughout the country.
Well known products and brands include Flame Flour, Flame Stock feed, Flame Oil, Flame Sugar, Bilas Bread, Skel Rice, Twisties snacks, Arthurs Pies, and the Meadow Lea range.
AT GFI our goal is to be the leading and most innovative food company with a mission to meet our customers’ needs of superior quality foods with brands that are trusted by families everywhere. We are the go-to source of consumer, shopper, and customer insights to help our customer and business partners succeed.
GFI PNG now needs to add a few young, energetic and confident fresh school leavers as Retail Activation Representatives (Reps) to join our already strong and vibrant Sales & Marketing team in Kimbe. Reporting to the Retail Activation Team Supervisor, and or the Area Sales Manager Kimbe, the purpose of this role is to support the brand through the hyper-care stage to the embedded offer. It has been proven in those areas where we have Retail Activation Team focused solely on the Rice category, we can sell through an FCL per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- In-store promotion (tape-ons, GWP etc)
- Competitor and price intel
- Taste Sampling (trial)
- Merchandising & stock rotation
- Awareness – key message delivery
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events
- Relay sales communication on specials promotions and new product
- Resolve issues relating to customer service
- Provide relevant feedback to customer on all appropriate issues
- Participate in appropriate training in Safe and Healthy work practices
To be considered for the role, you will need to have/be:
- Grade 10 or HSC Grade 12
- Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Knowledge of advertising and Sales promotion techniques
- Customer focused attitude
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Clean police record
- Openly communicates and is reliant
If you are a fresh school leaver and looking for a career with a big food company like GFI and keen on a Marketing role, we are interested to hear from you.
Be part of the Skel life and join a team that values healthy eating and active lifestyles and wants to share that with all the people of PNG. Still interested? Send your letter of application and CV/resume with at least 2 referees to:
Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea
P.O. Box 673
Applications close by Friday 08th January 2021.
All applications are to be put into only one attached file.