Job ID: 88733
Location: Waigani Drive, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Category: Administration Jobs, Government Jobs
NATIONAL CAPITAL DISTRICT COMMISSION
National Capital District Commission (NCDC) is an administrative authority and operates under the NCDC Act. This law establishes NCDC, a governing body, for the purpose of providing municipal services to the city of Port Moresby. The Commission has a mission of building Port Moresby City to be a productive, livable and sustainable city in the South Pacific.
NCDC currently has vacant position and seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced persons on the following position.
The Records Clerk must maintain and keep accurate records of all files and correspondences received by the Regulatory Services Department in accordance to the record management system and track the movement of the files within the department to ensure that files are appropriately auctioned and returned for filing and records purposes.
- Create files for all new applications that have been processed
- Register all property applications, files and correspondences
- Update register of the filing system
- Attend to staff and customers’ requests for information from the files stored
- Maintain up-to-date inventory on completed and ceased property files and documents for archives filing.
Qualification, Knowledge and Attributes
Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent training in records management
Have completed Grade 12 with at least three (3) years experiences in similar roles in the past.
- Have comprehensive experience in the clerical roles
- Must have sufficient knowledge in filling and record management
- Computer literate with good inter-personal skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Organize and methodical
- Highly punctual and time cautious
- Able to work under immense pressure with minimum supervision
- Self-starter, innovative and of sober habits
How To Apply
Written application with Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificate, telephone contact and the names and contacts of three (3) recent referees to be addressed to;
The Human Resource Manager
National Capital District Commission
P O Box 7270 BOROKO,
National Capital District
or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact the Recruitment & Establishment Section on telephone number 3240 721 or on the above email. Applications will close on Friday 25th June 2021.
NCDC is committed to Equal Opportunity in Employment and advocates for zero tolerance on Gender-Based Violence.
Selection is based on merit.2