Position Title: Quality Control & Compliance Officer (Aviation)
Job ID: 88180
Date Posted: 02.06.2021
Location: Madang, MAD, Papua New Guinea
Category: Manufacturing/ Transport / Logistics jobs, Others
- The position is responsible for ensuring quality accreditation, aviation safety and compliance operations and activities at our Madang facilities for compliance with regulatory, statutory, company and legislative requirements.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with our customers, regulatory authorities, employees and contractors is an essential and key requirement of this role.
- This is a unique opportunity to balance work, personal and family obligations in a relaxed and friendly environment whilst enjoying the lifestyle of a tropical setting in one of Papua New Guinea favourite locations.
Successful candidate should have Knowledge and Experience in the following:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Aviation Industry.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of CASA Regulations especially Part 100 “safety and Quality Management systems” and a working understanding of one or more of the following Parts: 119/121/125/136/145 requirements (preference will be given to knowledge of Part 136)
- Understanding of ISO9001 requirements and regulatory frameworks (preferable but not mandatory)
- Hold a relevant Quality Auditor qualification (or ability to obtain quickly)
- Demonstrated experience working within a Safety Management System framework essential.
- Intermediate computer skills and prior experience using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and ERP systems
What will help you succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage and influence change.
- Proven ability to influence and motivate others to ensure compliance and maintain evidence records.
- Experience in negotiating with aviation regulatory authorities and in preparing applications for authorisations and approvals.
- Intermediate computer skills and prior experience using Word, PowerPoint, Excel and ERP systems
- Ability to role model safe behaviours and lead cultural change across the organization.
- A strong interest in improving our safety and compliance performance and cultural maturity, with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Previous supervisory experience is advantageous.
How To Apply