- Design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research and learning framework for all cross cutting themes (Child Protection, Gender and Disability, Disaster Management, Faith and Development)
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems for all cross cutting themes.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily be interpreted for all cross cutting.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets and providing analysis for all cross cutting when is required.
- Collaborating with Programme/Project managers, M&E coordinators/officers, and portfolio managers to identify opportunities to integrate all cross cutting themes in Programme implementation.
- Developing appropriate approaches/strategies that will allow WV staff, partners and stakeholders to understand in integrating or mainstreaming cross cutting themes
- Provide technical and strategic support to the Program Quality Manager and sector technical leads to establish and maintain M&E systems for the cross cutting themes.
- Mainstream crosscutting issues properly and in participatory manner with relevant stakeholders in design(proposal development ) of program/project intervention both for development and emergency programs in line with provided guidelines
- Extract, collect and document case stories, lesson learnt and best experiences in projects.
- Compile, produce and disseminate monthly, quarterly and annual report of the entire project /Programme for internal management, donor and Government in collaboration with Programme staff as per the format.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Social Science and or research related
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in M&E, research and data analysis in Health/Nutrition, Child Protection, Disaster Management, F&D, Gender and Disability
- An experience setting up the Data base management system for all cross cutting issues a bonus
- Clear understanding and experience of quality assurance in directly implementing primary qualitative data collection.
- Experience in humanitarian programming in addition to development programming is an advantage
- Strong planning, organizational, data and project management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- High level of mathematical ability with ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Excellent oral and written English communication and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking, organisational, facilitation, consultancy, change management and leadership skills
- MUST be a team player and good team spirit and have experience working with children, youth and disability
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered commensurate with relevant experience, knowledge and qualifications.