Post PNG Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
POSITION VACANCY – MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES
Post PNG Limited (PPNGL) operating as a Stated Owned Entity (SOE) is the Postal Administrator of Papua New Guinea (PNG). We have a total of 42 branches with approximately 400-plus employees nation-wide, making us one of the largest domestic networks in PNG.
We are part of the global postal network under the Universal Postal Union, connecting over 200 countries and territories globally. We export and import mails, parcels, express freight, and handling of dangerous goods.
We are currently seeking to immediately recruit a career minded individual as Manager Human Resources, with a mindset built on innovation, diversity & excellence, enthusiasm, integrity, mutual respect & collaboration, customer focus and sustainability. We are in search of a team player looking to build a career and make a value-added contribution and difference with such values that we, as a Company highly embrace.
Are You That Individual Ready To Make A Difference At Post PNG Limited? If You Are, Then please submit your application to the address and e-mail below.
- Must be tertiary qualified with a Degree in any of the Behavioral Sciences; either in Human Resource Management, Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Strategic Management or Business Management;
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years work experience and industry exposure especially in either, the Private Sector or SOE with sound and firm leadership qualities;
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years management experience with 5 years or above having worked at executive or senior management level;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of human resource management principles, legislation and practices including training and development principles and practices;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing and/or review policies, systems, processes and work practices/programs;
- The ability to negotiate solutions to complex interpersonal problems;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of OHS principles, legislation and practices;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of PNGs’ Labor/Employment Laws and associated Legislations & Regulations;
Sound Decision Making Skills;
- Negotiation and Problem Solving Ability;
- Effective Interactive & Communication Skills (Verbal/Written) with Sound Analytical Ability;
- Excellent and Consistent Performance Standards/Records;
- Flexibility, Adaptability and the Capacity to Thrive in a Changing Business Environment;
- Know-How in Utilizing Technology (including Proficiency in MS Exchange, MS Word, MS Power-Point, MS Excel, MS Visio) including Pronto;
Other Specific Requirements
- Ability to work extended/after hours including week-ends as and when required;
- Must be in possession of a current and valid Class 1 Driving License;
- Must be an effective team player with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Must be honest and transparent in all dealings;
- Must be of sound judgment and matured with sober habits and sound work ethics;
- Must be of sound character without any criminal records with police;
- Must have good public relations coupled with good stakeholder relationships, with a collaborative approach to dealing with respective stakeholders, clients and/or customers;
How To Apply
**Females are highly encouraged to apply **
Please submit your expression of interest with all relevant documents to:-