HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Job ID: 83302
Location: Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Category: HR-Recruitment Jobs
KUMUL PETROLEUM HOLDINGS LIMITEDKumul Petroleum Foundation (KPF) is a wholly owned charitable arm of Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited (Kumul Petroleum). Its mandate is to partner subnational Governments and local communities to deliver community social development projects and programs in the country with focus on advancing ongoing Health and Rural Electrification programs previously undertaken by Kumul Petroleum.
Kumul Petroleum Foundation now invites expressions of interest from suitability qualified and experienced individuals for the following position: –
Human Resources Officer
The role reports to the Manager Support Services and will be primarily responsible for coordinating, over-seeing and/or performing variety of Human Resources administrative and clerical duties. The key successful performance accountabilities for the role includes: –
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the Management of disciplinary and grievances issues.
- Monitor employee records.
- Desired Qualifications and attributes
- Have a Diploma or University degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management.
- Have at least 3 -5 years’ work experience in the same capacity.
- Possess good database management skills and knowledge of HRIS.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Sound payroll processing knowledge and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with Accounting and Payroll Software are an advantage.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered to commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Interested applicants are advised to submit an Expression of Interest letter, detailed CV, qualification certificates and reference letters to:
Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited
P O Box 143, Port Moresby 121,
NCD, Papua New Guinea
PH: (+675) 320 2253
Applications Close: By 5:00pm, Friday 05 March 2021.