Join us as a Human Resource Coordinator. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can;
- Perform entry-level human resources and administrative duties in support of the hotel’s Human Resources programs and philosophies.
- Provide basic employee assistance, often serving as initial point of contact for human resources-related matters.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as HR Coordinator.
- Must have a Diploma in Human Resources Management or an associated Degree in HR.
- Ensure Staff and Manager awareness of HR Policies and procedures.
- Ensure information relating to industrial instruments is readily available to all Staff and Managers.
- Assist managers in developing work practices that are in line with OH &S policies.
- Manage performance management system and cycle of recruitment, induction, training, development, and succession for specific levels and ensure process is adhered to for other positions.
- Assist with line staff counseling and career management.
- Assist line managers in the recruitment, induction, training, development, succession.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others. demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Able Payroll System.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.