We are seeking to recruit a HR Officer for our People – Human Resources Team, Hidden Valley. Reporting to the HR Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing support for our Employee Benefits and Services at our Hidden Valley Mine Operations;
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the administration of all Company provided Benefits for MCGL Employees
- Provide daily support for the HR Services function
- Attend to daily employee queries with a 24 hour response time
- Assist in maintaining accurate recording of employees in IBIS
- Coordinate all entry types for IBIS in liaison with all Administration staff and other officers for efficient and accurate record keeping
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for respective departments as directed
- Assist in conducting regular validations on the IBIS personnel information to ensure accuracy and currency
- Collate and gather HR information relative to the HR monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Attend to HR information sessions across site where required
- Maintain effective communication and regular contacts with both internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake administrative duties outside of position description as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain accurate recording in IBIS on all document control items and liaise with users responsible as required to manage document currency.
- Coordinate all entry types for IBIS in liaison with all Administration Staff and other officer’s efficient record keeping.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for respective departments as directed by supervisor.
- Conduct regular validations on the IBIS personnel information to ensure accuracy against hard copy files and payroll records.
- Collate and gather HR information relative to the HR monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Effective coordination of HR Service Desk and IBIS Users trouble shooting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative HR role in the Mining Industry
- Previous exposure in using databases or other HR information systems
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills and high level ethical standards
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have intermediate to advance level skills in MS Word and Excel
- Can work under extreme work pressure with the ability to multi-task in different HR functions
- Strong Interpersonal and technical problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong self-discipline with stable character
- An ability to lead and supervise others,
- Emotionally intelligent
- Team building and motivation of others,
- Cross-cultural awareness and an acceptance of EEO principles,
- Interpersonal and Problem solving techniques,
How To Apply
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity and confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, then please apply by email to HDVRecruitment@harmonyseasia.com
All applications must be sent via email only. Applications that come through mail will not be accepted.
Lae, Wau or Bulolo based Applicants are preferred.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application closes Sunday 19th September 2021.