Position Title: ASSISTANT MILL MANAGER (KUMBANGO OIL MILL)
Job ID: 85568
Date Posted: 08.04.2021
Location: Popondetta, NO, Papua New Guinea
To ensure in overall optimum mill operations, mill performances in producing good quality end products at all times. This also includes taking care of workforce’s welfare and grievances as per the company regulations. Mill vicinity, Mill compound and executive compound upkeeps and monitoring mill aid post operations. The position will report to the Mill Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Palm Oil Miling.
- Solid experience in steam boiler, steam turbine and diesel gensets
- Excellent communications skills
- Effective Situational Leadership
- Conversant in the use of SAP Systems
- Computer Literature (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience in handling engineering project work will be advantage
- Good knowledge in RSPO, SAN and GMP +B2 audits, filing documentation will be an advantage
How To Apply